Font Picker Online
Using Font Picker online
This simple tool shows you all the fonts installed on your computer and helps you choose which one is most suitable for a particular project.
- Select the text in one of the boxes and type the text you will be using for your project. For example the name of your web site.
- Get rid of the fonts that don't like by pressing the x next to them so you are left with a smaller list of fonts to choose from.
- Press the tick next to a font to mark a font as a favourite (press tick again to deselect).
- Press 'Clear' to remove all unselected fonts.
- Press 'Reset' if you want to start again.
Installing Font Picker on your computer using AIR
You can install this program on your computer using something called Adobe AIR. Adobe AIR is a way of running web applications on Windows and Macs.
To install you will need to do the following.
- Download and install Adobe AIR
- Download and install Font Picker
As I haven't bought a digital certificate to prove who I am, it will say the publisher is unknown.